Welcome to Paradise! Vista Hermosa #112A
The city of Sarasota Is just across a short bridge, and offers an extremely wide range of activities, from theater to charter fishing, marine science centers and golf. The condo is conveniently located near area attractions: the Mote Marine Aquarium, St. Armand’s Circle, John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall and Ed Smith Stadium (Cincinnati Reds Spring Training Home) as well as area Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Over 30 golf courses in the Sarasota area.
NOTE: As of December 01 2012 the rates for Vista Hermosa 108A, and 112A will be $3300 per month.
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Sleeps 2-6.
- The furnishings are all new and VERY tastefully done.
- The unit is equipped with everything you need including
linens, fully furnished kitchen even some beach toys and
- The condo has a split lay-out perfect to separate kids or
- The master bedroom has a private bath, queen sized bed and
walk in closet.
- The guest room has 2 full beds and a walk in closet.
- The living room has a brand new, comfortable furniture.
- The kitchen has dishwasher, microwave and garbage disposal.
- The dining room has a table with 4 chairs.
- Just a few doors down from the pool.
- 1st floor for easy access to beach, pool, parking, laundry. This is essential for bringing in groceries and taking off
on the short walk to the beach .
- Central air-conditioning.
- 2 TVs all with DVD players.
- 1 covered parking space included.
- Screened in Lanai/patio.
- Wood floors floors throughout keeps it cool and are easy
to keep clean.
- Local management on call to meet all your needs.
Default Gallery Type Template
This is the default gallery type template, located in:
If you're seeing this, it's because the gallery type you selected has not provided a template of it's own.
- Vista Hermosa is extremely well maintained
- Beautiful heated pool
- Club house
- Shuffle board
- Gas BBQ Grill with patio
- Secluded and across the street from the internationally known beaches of Siesta Key
- Walking distance to Crescent market, for casual dining & nightlife
- Close to gift shops, bicycle, canoe, kayak, boat rentals
And then there is the SUNSET……Each night before sunset, groups of vacationers and residence alike gather along the beaches for one of the most spectacular sunsets anywhere in the world. It’s common to see a wedding on the beach because of the natural beauty.
Sunset is awe inspiring, and the crowd is usually silent as the sun sets and often applaud after setting as it is so impressive. You don’t have to travel to the islands to find a better vacation, its right here on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Discounts for annual and bi-annual renters
Stay at my Siesta Key Condo Rentals while you vacation in Sarasota.