Welcome to Siesta Key! Vista Hermosa #113
This tropically inspired 2 bed/2 bath villa is located in a secluded area of Vista Hermosa. Enjoy the lush landscaping from every window. This oasis features 1,100 sq ft of spacious, comfortable living. Your paradise is a short walk across the road where the quartz sand and balmy breezes of Siesta Key beach ranked # 1 beach in USA awaits you. Entertainment, dining, and shopping are conveniently located around the corner. There is also a grocery store, drug store and post office in the same area
NOTE: As of December 01 2012, rates at Villa at Vista Hermosa 113, will be $3500
- 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Sleeps 4.
- The unit is equipped with everything you need including
linens, fully furnished kitchen even some beach toys and
- Minutes from Siesta Key Public Beach.
- 1st floor for easy access to beach, pool, parking, laundry. This is essential for bringing in groceries and taking off
on the short walk to the beach .
- Central air-conditioning.
- 1 covered parking space included.
- Local management on call to meet all your needs.
- Vista Hermosa is extremely well maintained
- Beautiful heated pool
- Club house
- Shuffle board
- Gas BBQ Grill with patio
- Secluded and across the street from the internationally known beaches of Siesta Key
- Walking distance to Crescent market, for casual dining & nightlife
- Close to gift shops, bicycle, canoe, kayak, boat rentals
One big reason behind Siesta Key’s popularity is Siesta Key Public Beach. The island’s main public beach receives the most number of visitors among its three beaches and has been featured in numerous travel shows and magazines. In fact, Dr. Stephen Leatherman, also known as Dr. Beach, ranked Siesta Key Public Beach as the best in the entire country. He took into consideration the beach’s sand and water quality as well as the safety of beach goers in coming up with this decision
Vista Hermosa has a recreation room and a private swimming pool, BB grill, shuffle board .
The community is just a leisurely walk away from Crescent Beach, the more secluded neighbor of Siesta Key Public Beach. The beach is popular among snorkelers and divers because of Point of Rocks. Considered as one of the best diving sites in the Sarasota area, Point of Rocks features a coral formation which has been inhabited by colorful species of tropical fish. The community is also close to Crescent Village which has a pharmacy and post office on top of its shops and restaurants.
Discounts for annual and bi-annual renters
Stay at my Siesta Key Condo Rentals while you vacation in Sarasota.